NEED NEW COURSE OVERVIEW
This two (2) Day Workshop is an introduction or a refresher class for professionals operating or maintaining boiler systems. A wide range of boiler system components includes safety valves, feed pumps, fuel gas trains, burners, and auxiliaries such as Deaerator & Makeup systems. Combustion safety interlocks, valve tightness testing, and Burner Management Sequencing are covered. Remote classes offer the potential to tour your facility with hands-on training. Note: This workshop is not a boiler licensing course.
• Boiler Basics
• Boiler Components
• Fuel Train Basics
• Safety Interlock Testing
• Safety Shutoff Valve Tightness Testing
• Combustion Hazard Awareness
• August 29-30th, 2023
Note: This Two (2) Day Workshop is also available at your location.
• Supervisors, Managers • EHS & Risk Professionals • Engineering Staff • Maintenance, MTE’S, MTM’S • Operations, Facilities, Utilities Employees • Planners, Buyers, Purchasing Agents
• Apply NFPA-learned lessons to your facility
• Understand fuel-train components
• Recognize vented and ventless gas-train designs
• Apply combustion and air/fuel ratio controls
• Identify applicable Standard and Code requirements
• Correctly service system device or component and test same per code or standards
• Understand the BMS System Sequencing process
• Develop a maintenance combustion program with annual valve-train safety inspections
ADDED NETWORKING BONUS
Network with our combustion safety and design engineers during breaks and lunches.
The workshop is led by Mr. Chuck Campbell, an industrial combustion safety expert with over 35 years of field training experience.
Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) – Approx 70-mile drive NW to Rockford Training Center
Chicago Midway Airport (MDW) – Approx 85-mile drive NW to Rockford Training Center
Milwaukee General Mitchell International Airport (MKE) – Approx 85-mile drive SW to Rockford Training Center
7550 E State Street
Rockford, IL 61108
Use our corporate ID# 787011643 for the best rate!
Training Center Address:
Rockford Systems | 5795 Logistics Parkway | Rockford, Illinois 61109
2023 Workshop Schedule:
Please submit a separate form for each attendee.
Contact Customer Service
Reach a Live Person @
Open Monday – Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm CST
Same Day Response